Temporary Protection Project Scholars at Risk
Call opened at the University of Trento (Italy) for 2 research fellowships (assegni di ricerca) reserved to at-risk scholars, under the “Temporary Protection Project Scholars at Risk (SAR)-UniTrento” (Decree no. 734/2019/RET).
Eligibility. The call is addressed to non-Italian citizens in one of the following positions:
- Possession of refugee status in Italy or in another EU member state;
- Recognition of subsidiary protection status in Italy or in another EU member state;
- Presentation of an official request for the recognition of the refugee status or of subsidiary protection status in Italy or in another European Union member state, and to be already recognised as an ‘at-risk scholar’ by SAR (SAR-status);
- Residing in Italy or in another EU member state and to be already recognised as an ‘at-risk scholar’ by SAR;
- Living in a non-EU country and to be already recognised as an ‘at-risk scholar’ by SAR;
Opening: 1st August 2019.
Deadline: 30th September 2019, 12pm.
Selection procedure and timeline: The selection will be operated on the basis of: titles/qualifications, research project and, for shortlisted candidates, an interview. Interviews can be held via Skype, and will be indicatively held in the first half of October 2019. Selected candidates will be contacted by the 21st of October.
Application link: https://webapps.unitn.it/Apply/en/Web/Home/inc-ric (search for this call within the list)
Duration of the Contract: 12 month, renewable for other 12 months.
Contract conditions: The gross total amount will be 25,000 Euro per year, paid in monthly rates (about 1,830 Euro net). The University of Trento will provide selected candidates, and if necessary their families (spouse and children only), with free accommodation within its own structures for the entire duration of the contract (12 months).
Starting date: December 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter.
Anonymity: The University of Trento guarantees the respect of candidate’s anonymity throughout the duration of the selection process.
OR: Contract Offices – Administration Services for Research and Teaching/Polo Collina
University of Trento, Povo 2 – Via Sommarive, 9 Povo – 38123 TRENTO – ITALY
tel. +39 0461 281969-1914-1620-1694 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Te puede interesar
Doctorado en Ciencias Sociales-UASLaura Gutiérrez - Oct 18, 2019
Líneas de investigación: Crecimiento económico, progreso y bienestar social sostenible y sustentable. Políticas públicas, innovación, vinculación y gestión del cambio…
Revista Forum, No. 53, octubre 2019Laura Gutiérrez - Oct 16, 2019
El Foro Consultivo Científico y Tecnológico (FCCyT), de acuerdo con las atribuciones que la vigente Ley de Ciencia y Tecnología…
2° Congreso Feminista en Chiapas: Mujeres, poder y políticaLaura Gutiérrez - Oct 16, 2019
El Segundo Congreso Feminista en Chiapas “Mujeres, Poder y Política” tendrá lugar el 27, 28 y 29 de noviembre de…