17 fully founded phd grants. Scuola Normale Superiore
17 fully founded phd grants (for 4 years) at the Department of Political and Social Science, of the Scuola Normale Superiore, in Florence, Italy.
How to apply for the post-graduate course
All doctoral programmes are open to Italian citizens and to foreign students.
All students admitted to our doctoral programmes receive scholarships, which include tuition fees and a grant for board and accommodation. The scholarship is guaranteed to students who maintain a high academic level and make significant progress in their thesis work.
All students will be entitled to additional funding for their research activity, even abroad.
For each postgraduate course, a place is reserved for candidates who have obtained a valid qualification, for access to the competition, in foreign universities.
The following candidates, regardless of their citizenship, can apply:
- those who have obtained a master’s degree in Italy or an equivalent qualification in a non-Italian university by October 31, 2019;
- those who were born after October 31, 1989.
Admission to doctoral programmes will be based on academic assessment of candidates and on interviews.
Submission of the applications:
- Spring session: 11:59 pm (CET) of Thursday, February 28, 2019;
- Autumn session: 11:59 pm (CEST) of Thursday, 29 August, 2019.
Evaluation of qualifications:
- Spring session: by Friday, March 15, 2019;
- Autumn session: by Monday, September 16, 2019.
- Spring session: from Monday, March 23, 2019 to Thursday, April 18, 2019;
- Autumn session: from Monday, September 23, 2019 to Monday, September 30, 2019.
Further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Te puede interesar
Nombran a Jorge Cadena Roa miembro de la Junta de Gobierno UNAMLaura Gutiérrez - Mar 27, 2019
El Consejo Universitario (CU) de la UNAM aprobó, por unanimidad, designar a Gerardo Jorge Cadena Roa como integrante de la Junta de Gobierno, en…
Pronunciamiento sobre las reformas al artículo 3°Laura Gutiérrez - Abr 25, 2019
Pronunciamiento sobre el derecho a gozar de los beneficios de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación Comunicado no. 02…
Seminario ¡Hablemos de territorio!Laura Gutiérrez - Abr 25, 2019
Seminario ¡Hablemos de territorio! Procesos, dinámicas y conflictos socioterritoriales en el México contemporáneo Temáticas Mesa 1. Territorio, desarrollo y conflicto…