Asistente de Programas en COMEXUS
Oportunidad de Trabajo: Asistente de Programas en COMEXUS
¡Si te apasiona la educación internacional, te invitamos a presentar tu candidatura para convertirte en miembro de nuestro equipo de trabajo! Estamos buscando un Asistente de Programas, quién se encargará de apoyar a nuestros Coordinadores de Programas y de vincular a la red de EducationUSA con la Comisión.
Los solicitantes deben contar con:
– Excelente manejo del inglés y del español
– Habilidades administrativas y organizacionales
– Experiencia con la educación internacional
– Una licenciatura en Administración, Relaciones Internacionales, Relaciones Públicas, Educación, o carreras afines.
U.S.-Mexico Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange COMEXUS
Recruiting Program Assistant
General Job Description:
Provides support to Program Officer at COMEXUS in the placement process and follow of Mexican and US grantees, in areas such as administrative procedures, policies, monitoring grantee files and projects, and in the organization of events.
Supports the contact between the network of EducationUSA Advising Centers (EACs) and U.S.-Mexico Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (COMEXUS) in areas such as administrative procedures, monitoring projects (all the non-Fulbright programs).
Assists in the provision of resources, planning educational fairs, training for advisers, provides administrative support to the Regional Educational Advising Coordinator, the Country Coordinator and the Advisers
The position occasionally involves overnight travel, afterhours and weekends.
Helps providing information on COMEXUS programs through several channels including in person, phone and social media.
- Database management and information processing:
- Maintain and update files and documents for grantees, upload and download documents to grantee files send/receive by internal
- Upload and download documents from external
- Secretarial duties that include providing information to candidates and grantees, by answering questions and requests through various mechanisms, including (but not limited) to email, phone and web based
- Help create and standardize surveys and reports, and identify
- Collect and compile data from surveys, reports and
- Coordinate web based research with individual program officers as required for projects and
- Contribute to the coordination and organization of events by seeking and receiving quotes from venues and other providers, as well as participating in the actual
- Collaborate on creating and revising systems and procedures as appropriate in conjunction with program
- Support with administrative tasks such as payments, purchases, procedures,
- Purchase all incoming and outgoing flights for all grantees
- Contribute to the coordination and organization of educational fairs
- Assist with planning and follow all the non- Fulbright programs (Grants) events by seeking and receiving quotes from venues and other providers, as well as participating in the actual
- Help to create and follow up administrative
- Detail oriented, bilingual administrative writing, reporting, Microsoft Office, data management, organization and prioritizing skills, professionalism, problem solving, supply management, inventory control, and multi-tasking.
- The ideal candidate is highly responsible, flexible and adaptable, has team spirit, excellent communication skills and works well under
- Undergraduate in Administration, International Relations, Public Relations, Education or related
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in Spanish and English (TOEFL ITP 550).
- Experience with international
- Attractive working conditions: initial three month employment contract with possibility of permanent position with benefits (more than minimum required by Mexican law).
Send cover letter in English and Spanish, CV, copy of official transcript of highest degree earned and the contact information for three references to Alma Lilia Calderon Pita, Director of Administration, email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until June 30th.
For more information on COMEXUS please go to www.comexus.org.mx
Te puede interesar
Revista Perfiles Educativos, núm. 169Laura Gutiérrez - Ago 04, 2020
Instituto de Investigaciones sobre la Universidad y la Educación Revista Perfiles Educativos, vol. 42, núm. 169, julio-septiembre Editorial La investigación…
Convocatoria 55 Revista Política y CulturaLaura Gutiérrez - Ago 04, 2020
El Comité Editorial de Política y Cultura convoca a los(las) investigadores(as) de las ciencias sociales y las humanidades a enviar…
Latinidades- Foro Latinoamericano de Estudios FronterizosLaura Gutiérrez - Ago 03, 2020
Latinidades - Foro Latinoamericano de Estudios Fronterizos: cultura, arte, literatura y educación 22-24 de septiembre de 2020. Modalidad en línea…