POSITION: DEPUTY DIRECTOR
The Deputy Director supports the implementation of strategies to extend the capacity and effectiveness of the Lambi Fund of Haiti’s long term vision and mission in Haiti. The Deputy Director will work closely with the Executive Director and in coordination with the Country Director of Haiti; and reports to the Executive Director. This is a full-time exempt position.Salary range is $45,000-$60,000, negotiable, based on experience.
* Strong passion for Lambi Fund of Haiti’s mission and its programs
* Demonstrated commitment to human rights, economic justice and gender equity
* Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to plan 12-24 months in advance and execute a diverse range of projects
* Strong interpersonal verbal communication, writing and presentation skills, with sensitivity to appropriate delivery depending on target and audience
* MS Office and database literate
* Ability to travel 20-30% of the time domestically and internationally, particularly Haiti
* Proven strong communication skills through written, oral and presentations in English, Kreyòl and French
How to apply
Send an email to Mark Schuller, Chair of the Board: email@example.com. Attach the following:
List of 3 professional references
As an equal opportunity employer, Lambi Fund of Haiti encourages applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, or physical ability, and evaluates all candidates on merit.
Review of applications will commence on April 10. We hope the successful candidate will be able to begin work on or before May 1.
Te puede interesar
Presentación del libro: Imaginar un paísLaura Gutiérrez - Jun 23, 2017
Imaginar un país. América Latina, procesos constituyentes y proyecto de nación en México Desde la Fundación para la Democracia -Alternativa…
Comunicado Red Integra respecto a encuesta del INEGILaura Gutiérrez - Jun 22, 2017
Ciudad de México a 22 de junio de 2017. La presentación del Módulo de Movilidad Social Intergeneracional (MMSI) del INEGI…