Six academic scholarships. AMEXCID
International Academic Call For One Month Scholarships
The League of Arab States and the Government of Mexico through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) and the Embassy of Mexico in Egypt with the aim of promoting academic cooperation between Mexico and the Arab Institutions, hereby announces the call for six academic scholarships for short internships for researchers and professors with postgraduate degrees. The goal of this programme is to strengthen networks and links between the Arab and Mexican higher education academic institutions.
- The intended recipients of the scholarships are researchers and professors of institutions of higher education, holders of postgraduate’s degrees, in Mexico and in the League of Arab States’ members, who are interested in short-term research or teaching internships between institutions of both sides, for a period of 30 days during the First Semester of 2019.
- The activities of research and teaching to be carried out during the proposed internships should be related to matters of interest of the recipient institutions on both sides, and relevant to the specific work conducted by the candidate.
- In order to ensure a fair distribution of the scholarships, three of them will be granted to Mexican participants and three to Arab participants.
- The League of Arab States will try as much as possible to provide an equitable distribution of the scholarships among the Arab countries in different sub regions of the Arab world.
Time table applications
- The application forms must be submitted BETWEEN the publication of this call (November 30th) and February 15th 2019.
- Results will be announced on March 1st 2019, through the League of Arab States and the Mexican Embassy websites.
Eligible Profile of the applicants
- Application requirements:
- To hold a postgraduate degree, with preference given to holders of a Doctorate.
- To be a researcher or professor of a higher education institution.
- To fulfill the conditions of the visa and the institution regulations.
- Proficiency in English or Spanish for Arab candidates and English or Arabic for the Mexican candidates.
Te puede interesar
Programa de la 2a Semana Nacional de las Ciencias Socialescomecso - Sep 18, 2019
Del 7 al 11 de octubre de 2019, se celebrará en escuelas, facultades, centros e institutos de las ciencias sociales…
La evaluación de revistas científicasDaniel Martínez-Ávila - Sep 19, 2019
Qualis Periódicos: el sistema brasileño de evaluación de revistas. Introducción La evaluación académica es un tema polémico no exento de…
Los retos de comunicación de la cienciaSneha Kulkarni - Sep 19, 2019
Los retos de comunicación de la ciencia de los investigadores no anglófonos que escriben en inglés The hidden cost of having…
El factor de impacto de una revista y sus defectosJon Brock - Sep 19, 2019
The allure of the journal impact factor holds firm, despite its flaws. Nature Index. 29 August 2019 Ver compelto Muchos…