Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2019
Do you have a great public service project in mind, but need funding to get it off the ground?
Are you ready to use the skills and knowledge you gained during your exchange experience?
If you answered yes, then you and your team of alumni could apply for – and win! – up to $25,000 through the 2019 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund competition. Since 2011, AEIF has supported more than 400 alumni-led initiatives around the world and reached millions of people both directly and indirectly through trainings, awareness campaigns, and leadership and empowerment programs. It’s not too early to start planning now: you can officially submit your final application via this website throughout the month of February. Check to make sure you can access your International Exchange Alumni online account, gather your team of three or more exchange alumni, think of a project that fits one of the following themes, and start working on your proposal now!
Applications for AEIF 2019 will open on February 1, 2019.
AEIF themes for 2019 are:
- Empowering Women and Girls
- Fostering Economic Prosperity
- Building Civic Participation, Good Governance, and Resilient Communities
- Advancing Science, Technology, Health, and Innovation
- Promoting Inclusion and Educational Opportunity
Is your alumni.state.gov account up-to-date? Need to create an alumni.state.gov account? Don’t remember your password? Click here for help. Don’t wait! If you send in your request for a new account after January 25, 2019, we may not be able to grant or restore access by the proposal submission deadline.
Get ready now: sign into your alumni.state.gov account to check out the AEIF Helpdesk. There, you can find Frequently Asked Questions, as well as sample proposals (coming soon!), budgets, and guides to help you create a great proposal.
Need some inspiration? Check out the interactive map of the 2018 winners
2019 AEIF TIMELINE
- Friday, February 1: The AEIF competition begins at 14:00 ET (U.S. Eastern Time)! Alumni may start submitting proposals and budgets.
- Thursday, February 28: The deadline for AEIF proposals and budget forms is 14:00 pm ET (U.S. Eastern Time). This is the final and only deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- March & April: Eligible proposals will be reviewed and evaluated.
- June: AEIF 2019 semi-finalist projects will be announced.
Late Summer: AEIF 2019 winners will be announced!
Have any other questions about the AEIF competition that can’t be found on the Helpdesk? Please email AEIF@state.gov.
Te puede interesar
Sede del VII Congreso Nacional de Ciencias Socialescomecso - Feb 12, 2019
Tenemos el gusto de anunciar a la comunidad de las ciencias sociales del país que el Comité Directivo del COMECSO…
I Congreso de Ciencias Sociales del SurLaura Gutiérrez - Feb 22, 2019
La Sociedad de Alumnos de la Facultad de Ciencias Antropológicas y la Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán a través de la…
III Congreso Mexicano de SociologíaLaura Gutiérrez - Feb 22, 2019
El Colegio Mexicano de Sociología (COLMES) y el Instituto de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades de la Universidad Autónoma del Estado…